Welcome To My Homepage
Iam Kasra Askari . My background includes a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry (focusing on on Different Mechanisms of Catalytic and Electrocatalytic Carbon Dioxide Reduction), and Master of Science degree in Physical Electrochemistry (targeting on Preparation and Evaluation of a Novel Cathode Support by Graphene-Based Cobalt Nanoparticles for Lithium Thionyl Chloride Battery), along with the following professional skills:
- Proficient in many electrochemical techniques, including Cyclic Voltammetry, Impedance, GITT, Electrochemical Noise, Polarization, Potentiostatic and Galvanostatic measurement.
- Experienced in material synthesis methods, especially for electrode materials, including Aerosol spray, Co-Precipitation, Hydrothermal method and Electrospray.
- Proficient in electrode preparation, battery assembly and battery performance testing.
- Familiar with a variety of materials characterizations, especially in the analysis of composition/microstructure/morphology, such as XRD, SEM, TEM, FTIR, Raman, TGA, DCS and XPS.
- Familiar with different electrochemical instruments, including Maccor, Scribner and Ivium.
My Research Interest :
Electrochemical Power Sources
Redox Flow Batteries (RFB)
Vanadium Redox Batteries (VRB)
Low Temperature Fuel Cells
Electrochemical Measurement of Electron and Ion Transport at Solid/Liquid Interfaces
Generated 2017-12-20 By