Welcome To My Homepage
I’m an experienced research assistant skilled in electrochemistry, material chemistry and characterization, corrosion and surface analysis, electrochemical power sources, simulation and modeling, research and development. I’m graduated in Master of Science (M.Sc.) focused in material chemistry and electrochemistry from school of Chemistry, college of science, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
My Research Interest :
- Industrial electrochemistry
- Corrosion of materials and protection methods such as Inhibitors, Coating.
- Electrochemical power sources (Fuel Cell and Battery)
- Material chemistry (Synthesis and Corrosion)
- Material characterizations (Corrosion and Compounds)
- Chemical simulation, modeling, calculation and computation (Gaussian 03w, Material studio, COMSOL, MATLAB, Python)
- Chemical design, process control and scale-up
My Experiences and Skills :
- Proficient in many electrochemical techniques, including Cyclic Voltammetry, Impedance, Electrochemical Noise, Polarization Potentiodynamic, Potentiostatic and Galvanostatic measurement.
- Proficient in many electrochemical devices like Autolab metrohm.
- Experienced in synthesis methods of applied material in electrochemistry (nano particles, organic compounds and composites) such as corrosion inhibitors, coatings, electrolytes and electrodes.
- Familiar with a variety of materials characterizations, especially in the analysis of composition, microstructure and morphology, such as SEM, EDS, NMR, TEM, , XRD, FTIR, Raman, TGA, and XPS.
- Familiar with a variety of specific and applied simulation, modeling and calculation software in chemistry and electrochemistry such as Comsol، Matlab، Material Studio، Gaussian، Aspen، Origin Lab، Chemoffice، Experimental Design، Labview، Mathematica.
- Familiar with Python programming language.
- Familiar with a variety of general software such as Microsoft Excel، Microsoft Powerpoint، Origin، Edraw، Adobe Photoshop، Adobe Premier ، Latex، Microsoft Visio.
My Last Scientific and Research Records :
- OPEM : Open Source PEM Cell Simulation Tool
- Thesis of M.Sc. degree in applied chemistry at University of Tehran in applied chemistry department, school of chemistry, college of science with subject of “Electrochemical investigation and theoretical study of inhibition effect of synthesized Benzohydrazide derivatives on corrosion of carbon steel in acidic environment” (Under supervision of Dr.Parviz Norouzi, Dr.shirin shahabi and Dr.Alireza Shakeri). Also, this subject was documented as an invention with registration number of IR-95239.
- Invention documentation about a research project on pyrolysis processes of “System of KETENE gas production with designing of pyrolysis lamp and process” with registration number of IR-91949 and investigation of technical note with subject of “Ketene Production and Utilization Experimental Study With an Improved Apparatus for its Laboratory Preparation” (Under supervision of Dr.Morteza Mehrdad).
- Construction and investigation on “Lead-Acid Battery as electrochemical motive force for Chem-e-car" and participate in 8th national competition of Chemecar at Iran University of Science and Technology. (Under supervision of Dr.naz chaibakhsh).
Some of My Executive Records :
- Research assistant at electrochemical analysis laboratory in Center of Excellence in Electrochemistry, school of Chemistry, college of science, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
- Managing director, member of board of directors and shareholder of particular joint stock company in chemical “Sorena Shimi Pars (Prochemex)” Tehran, Iran.
- Member of the board of directors and collaborate with “Chemistry Group" at institute of innovation and technology “Zarin Marlik Caspian”, Rasht, Iran.
My Other Skills and Interests :
- Professional freelance, documentary and street photography and videography.
- I’m interested in watching movie, listening to music especially rock, reading short story books and football playing.
Generated 2019-05-10 By